Solutions for Managing Plant Compliance in Your Workplace
Safe, compliant fixed, mobile plant, and equipment is key to ensuring environmental protection, occupational health, and safety in your workplace. Companies generally have processes and systems in place to manage their compliance but that is only half the story. Much of the plant and equipment on companies sites belongs to contractors undertaking high risk activities.
How do companies and specifically responsible persons ensure that all contractors plant and equipment have:
- Regulatory statutory inspections completed and fully compliant;
- Company required non-statutory inspections completed and fully compliant;
- Appropriate duty of care inspections completed;
- Pre-purchase & project pre-mobilisation inspections and;
- Accident/incident inspections of fixed & mobile plant/machinery and equipment
This webinar will present a case study showing how Metro Trains Melbourne are implementing PlantGUARD to:
- Streamline the management of plant
- Improve application, assessment and approvals processes
- Reduce operational risk
- Improve procurement process for engaging contractors providing plant and equipment as part of their servicing offering.
Mark Barrett, Co-Founder of Streaka
With a science background Mark started out 25 years ago in the health industry. In recent years he turned his attention towards improving data collection and management by developing SaaS solutions. So Streaka was born in 2010 and has since developed solutions for a range of industries and large corporations.