Ensuring Alignment of Core Values Through a Supply Chain
Establishing your company’s core values is merely the first step in creating a high performance culture. It’s imperative to ensure those core values are heard and modeled throughout the entire supply chain, from the CEO down to the floor. They need to be communicated effectively to every single person , across all levels of management and their corresponding subordinates, otherwise you risk a breakdown in those core values?
In this webinar Dana Cooper, President at Cooper Hayes, LLC, will explain the importance of contingency planning and how to align goals throughout the supply chain.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- Best practices to share through your supply chain
- Sustainable development practices in each area of the supply chain
- The benefits of exploring a circular economy to your supply chain
- The value of contingency planning within your supply chain
- How to add additional stakeholders into your value chain
President, Cooper Hayes, LLC
Dana brings over 25 years of experience in the fields of global industrial manufacturing, marketing & management. She has earned a reputation for creating value and transforming functions by being creative in finding new and innovative ways to increase Best Practice Alignment, Business Integration, Strategy Formulation, and Delivering Results.