Strengthen Skills & Build Relationships
Avetta Summit London provides a unique learning and networking opportunity to help ensure your organization is maximizing the value from Avetta products and services. Join Avetta customers from across the UK and Europe, meet the Avetta executive and product teams, and hear from industry leaders.
PLEASE NOTE: There is no cost to attend this event!
Network with Avetta Users
Meet and engage with local Avetta customers for group discussions and problem-solving.
Learn Best Practices
Panel discussions and presentations by Avetta users and employees will demonstrate how others are leveraging Avetta solutions for supply chain efficiency and risk reduction.
Become an Avetta Co-Innovator
We’re always looking for clients to provide feedback on our products, roadmap and more.
Thursday, July 18
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM | 121 Surgeries
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM | Registration Open
- 8:00 - 6:00 PM | Onsite Demo Station
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM | Breakfast
- 9:00 - 9:15 AM | Kick Off | Rhys Bush, Regional VP EMEA
- 9:15 - 9:30 AM | Hotel Emergency/Safety Plan | Provided by Hotel
- 9:30 - 10:00 AM | CEO Overview | John Herr, CEO
- 10:00 - 10:30 AM | Introducing a Mental Fitness Regime Into Your Business | Dr. Shaun Davis
- 10:30 - 11:15 AM | 2019 Product Update & Training | Kevin Berens, Chief Customer Officer
- 11:15 – 1130 PM | Break
- 11:30 - 12:15 AM | Multi-Client Panel | Scott Spencer, Global VP Sales
- 12:15 - 12:45 PM | Supplier Benefits | Andrea Durazzo, Operations Manager Europe
- 12:45 – 1:30 PM | Lunch
- 1:30 - 2:15 PM | Guest Speaker: Prof. Tim Marsh PhD; MSc; CFIOSH; CPsychol; SFIIRSM
- 2:15 - 2:45 PM | Capacity Building for Competitive Sustainable Supply Chains
- Shaun McCarthy OBE, Chair, Supply Chain School
- 2:45 - 3:15 PM | Client Case Study – Adelaide Caudron with CRH
- 3:15 – 3:30PM | Break
- 3:30 - 4:15PM | Panel
- 4:15 - 4:30PM | Award & Emcee Conclusion
- 4:30 - 5:30 PM | Break
- 5:30 PM | Depart Hotel
- 6:00 - 10:00pm | Dinner & Boat Activity
Friday, July 19
121 meetings (optional)
Shaun McCarthy OBE, Chair, Supply Chain School
Capacity Building for Competitive Sustainable Supply Chains
How the School partners with clients and their supply chains, delivering training in vital business areas including the new ISO 20400 standard
Dr. Shaun Davis
Introducing a Mental Fitness Regime Into Your Business
Understand how a global business introduced a mental fitness programme across a diverse workforce and how this can be extended to your supply chain
Prof. Tim Marsh PhD; MSc; CFIOSH; CPsychol; SFIIRSM Many companies have achieved very high standards of safety through a holistic cultural focus that is both top down and bottom up. Few are yet to apply the same methodologies to wellbeing and mental health. This talk, illustrated with everyday examples and case studies makes the case that an objective, practical and rational approach to human fallibility, coupled with empowering leadership, is key.
Park Plaza, Riverbank
18 Albert Embankment, Lambeth
SE1 7TJ Lambeth London
T: +44 (0) 333 400 6120
Hotel room booking instructions: To reserve your room at the negotiated rate of £149/night, please either book directly at link below or call and reference code: AVETTA
Negotiated room rate and block closed - please let [email protected] know if you have any questions.